PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
10,000 Posts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: 10,000 Posts! Reply with quote

Hey all,

I just wanted to mention that this is my 10,000th post here at PhotoshopForums.com. :)

To be able to run a community for this long (nearly 9 years and 2 months) is a rare thing, but to be able to reach 10,000 posts while doing so is a testament to the fact that we have a great community of people. Without that, I'd never have made so many posts. :)

On this occasion, I'd like to thank everyone who has ever offered kind, polite, thoughtful assistance to someone who asked for help with Photoshop. There are many, I could never hope to list them all, but specifically I would like to thank Matt (mattyboy777), Mike (thehermit), Mr. Hawkins (hawkeye), Bryan (BrownDowning), Wayne (swanseamale47), Steve (Auieos), Jerry (jerryb4417) and Diana (renata). :) Thank you for all of your great contributions to this community.

Sincerely,

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

thehermit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaargh! You got there before me Patrick! (I feel like a forgetful partner making THE excuse!). I had noticed it looming, but your posts and my forum activity must have clashed. :)

Top job administering, in all seriousness; there should be a service medal, of sorts.

All praise the community that makes a forum. Praise too the willing man that funds it and administers to its every whim, it's not an easy task and it must take some ahemm [insert own phrase here]

Now if only I had anything intelligent to say I may be able to compete on the post count ;)

I have enjoyed the resource of the forum. I'm pretty closeted, I know my area of Photoshop and tend to stick to it. Searching for an answer to a problem that you are interested in too, and finding the answer is a bonus. It stretches the ever decreasing grey matter.

Thanks for letting me participate :) and here's to the next ....

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Mike. :) That is very kind and I really appreciate it. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unforgivable! Unless you are busy administering a forum or something? ;)

again, thanks for creating the community.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: