PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
10 reasons why I haven't photoshopped [long post]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

renata

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: 10 reasons why I haven't photoshopped [long post] Reply with quote

I don't know where my time goes and I wish I could spend more of it photoshopping. I was driving home after getting some keys cut for my mother (it's a long story, see point 4) and I was trying to think of reasons. Here are 10 of them:

1. My mother in law is coming to visit from interstate so I had to clean the house so that I can act like it’s ALWAYS clean around here and anyway she’s allergic to dust.

2. Since I vacuumed I thought I might as well get Sal the carpet cleaning man in and damn, those blinds are FILTHY, I’d better hang them on the clothesline and hose them down and damn, now I’m all wet, so I might as well hose down the windows even though it’s illegal to use the hose on hard surfaces after 10am but Sydney Water will surely understand if I stand up in court and explain how my MOTHER-IN-LAW was coming to visit.

3. Since Sal the carpet cleaning man cost me $297 I’d better wash the dogs because otherwise I’ll have to call him straight back or, hmmm.. maybe the dogs would PREFER to live outdoors…

4. My elderly mother’s neighbour called and my mother has locked herself out of her house and lost the keys…

5. My kid wanted an electric guitar for Christmas and we said “No, why don’t you have a few more lessons on your acoustic guitar first” and now I’m driving her to guitar lessons as well as piano lessons.

6. Since my kid is not getting an electric guitar for Christmas she is thinking that a BMX bike might be a really good thing because the hand me down bike from her sister doesn’t seem to cut it on that big pile of dirt near the soccer field and can we maybe go and look at the bikes when you post dad’s parcel and did you know that somebody left a pile of bricks in the big pile of dirt and sorry about the mud on her school shirt.

7. My kid’s class have to do presentations about early Australian explorers and she got Mathew Flinders and they have to do the presentation in COSTUME but I don’t know what they wore in 1791 there aren’t any photos but at least he doesn’t have a beard and my kid is refusing to accept that cutting off her ponytail and wearing one of dad’s business shirts is a good solution.

8. It was my birthday and my family refused to understand that ignoring birthdays is a well known technique for not getting any older and they INSISTED on taking me out to lunch. With dessert. Now I’m older and it’s all their fault. But hey, hubbie, thanks for the Speedlite now I just need an EOS7D to go with it…

9. School called and offered me an easy day’s work which is useful in case I want to save up for an EOS7D or maybe a term’s guitar lessons or maybe a BMX bike or maybe even some more carpet cleaning because the dogs chased each other through the freshly dug vege patch after I washed them.

10. At the end of each day I sit in front of my screen but I keep falling asleep.

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh renata, most amusing indeed! The sad thing is I recognise point number one and a couple of others :)

Spookily you must have been to the same mothering school as my mum ;)

Gave me a good laugh this morning.

Auieos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol nice one Renata.

I recently bought a bike and 2 midi controllers (instruments) and have been eying off the 7D (never gonna happen $$$! also like the ricoh gxr cos its old school style.)

Am i some weird male blend of you both?

Probably not, my lack of PS time excuse is illicit substance abuse. I blame it for everything.

At the end of the day i wish i could fall asleep! :P

Oh and my computers old as dirt.

hqdung

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your story so funny. Who can tell other story about "10 reasons why I become photoshopper" ^!^

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. :) Thanks for sharing, Diana.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

mogetnow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for you!! This is good information.

SearcingLost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! Great post...

SarahPerez10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Post!!! LOL
Thanks for sharing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: