PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
3d model to 2d templates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Pexafo

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: 3d model to 2d templates Reply with quote

Hi, I'm really new to using photoshop for 3d objects, and right now I'm working on a project where I have a 3d model for an object and I want to create 2d images from multiple perspectives to use as templates, essentially technical drawings. Would anyone know how to go about this? I'm thinking locking the camera, somehow outlining the parts of the object from that angle and then do something with the lighting so it's just black and white. Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Auieos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a big fan of using Photoshop for 3D work so the only advice I can give you is make sure you have Photoshops workspace set to 3D and using the 'view' dropdown box in the properties tab to get top and side views.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: