PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
A good forum is the best place to start
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Marshiebear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:19 am    Post subject: A good forum is the best place to start Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just starting out and looking forward to learning how to use Photoshop.

I am always blown away by how much you can do with Photoshop and there seems to be as many different ways to use it as there are users.

They say its never too late to learn a new skill, hope that's true in my 40`s now and if I can get an understanding on this, even thinking about going back to school!

Would be great if this hobby could one day turn into my job ( better than the rubbish jobs I have been doing I bet )

Anyway, thanks for having me and sorry in advance for all the newbie questions! Big Wink

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belated welcome to our community, Marshiebear. :) Glad to have you.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: