PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
a little advice please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Jaywalka12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: a little advice please Reply with quote

I have just been placed as the head photographer for a company that sells mainly cellphones. Its my third week and I seem to be doing fairly well, but in order to stand out and make my work look great I need a little help with the screens.. First I turn the brightness up on the phone and snap a good photo, but when it comes the editing and cleaning up I fail to produce a very vibrant screen (like a screen that all the other websites seem to have). I have tried many different techniques but still cant seem to create anything that comes close. I guess my question would be, is there any way to make my photos more vibrant or is this a scenario where the images I see online have been created in photoshop (from scratch) and layered onto the stock photo?

Thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: