PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Action into Filter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Skyhawk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thehermit wrote:
Out of interest Skyhawk, what was your original intention with the post? Was there a specific goal you had in mind? (I may be clueless, but I know of folk who may have a better idea).

Just doing a little soul searching, brainstorming in my head to see what works and what doesn’t, and seeing how I can ultimately get the most of this awesomeness that is Photoshop. I thought I might convert some of my blending techniques into filters or plug-ins if the possibility exists. Any Ideas? Big Grin

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plug-in development is another branch of the dark arts that I have no wish to poke, but just in case you have the bent.. Plugin Development might help in what's involved.

Rather than plug-ins or filters it sounds a bit like making actions would be more suitable for your needs in this case. If you want links for making actions by all means shout back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: