PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
actions not available
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

psmoose

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: actions not available Reply with quote

I recently upgraded from CS3 to CS5 and some of my actions are not working, error message says that my action is "...not currently available"

I am rounding and shadowing a corner. I have an action "roundCorner" and an action "shadow", both of these actions are invoked by action "roundShadow" with: Play action "roundCorners" of set "mine", all have worked in cs3.

So when I do the roundShadow, these actions don't work. If I play both actions individually, roundCorner and shadow, they work fine. I deleted roundShadow thinking it was a problem with compatibility of the newer version.

I then created a new action roundShadow2 where I played the two component actions. Both subactions worked fine, but when I went back to play the roundShadow2, it says both actions are not available and I do hit the continue button but nothing happens. It seems that when I am aggregating actions with "play" in them, it fails. Ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: