PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Actions save for web
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

wrinkle35

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Actions save for web Reply with quote

I am trying to create a action that 'save for web' as the final step. The problem I am having is that I want to be able to enter the file name in each time.

shanegoldberg

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the exact answer to your question (i've had trouble with the same thing!) - but an alternate/work around solution if you're going to be saving the files as .JPG files is NOT to use the 'Save for Web' option under the FILE menu. Just use the Save As command then you can have the files renamed as whatever you like. Just make sure you don't have the Override the 'Save As' command checked. Hope this helps. If you need them saved as .GIF files I don't know the quick answer.

wrinkle35

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Actions save for web Reply with quote

Just a question..how do I accomplish this? Record the file command "save as"?

Then stop recording? Or insert menu command?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: