PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Adjustments to get to this result
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

agent__7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Adjustments to get to this result Reply with quote

This is the result I want to obtain. I've got the gear (a D90, 50mm/1.8 + 18-105mm), but I need a few tips in order to get to this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/plasticavangarde/4162927206/ or this http://www.flickr.com/photos/plasticavangarde/4162924866/ .

I am an average PS user. I know the basic stuff. Just give me a tip on where to start.

Thank you!

kailasgurung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldnt worry to much about the actual photography side of it you can create the effect like that just in photoshop with an average photograph.

i dunno really how to create that effect without having a go and im too lazy to but id play around with saturation vibrancy add contrast and vignette the image they would probably be a good place to start.
kai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: