PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Adobe Bridge and camera Raw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jimjay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Adobe Bridge and camera Raw Reply with quote

I opened Adobe Bridge today in CS5 for the first time, then opened an image and played around with it in Bridge.

Now, when I try try to open an image in Photoshop, it opens in camera raw with all the editing options. If I click in "open" or "done" down at the bottom of the page it goes back to a normal looking photoshop page. Then when I try to open another image it goes back to the camera raw page. If I click on "open image" it opens the image in photoshop, but at half size which is totally useless.

I can find no way to close Bridge or thw camera raw page. Can someone help me escape from camera raw and return me to a normal photoshop page?

Thanks in advance.
Jim

Iain

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jim and welcome to the forum.

I think by default the image you "played around with" will automatically open in bridge because the metadata attached to this file is configured to bridge.

Basically you go to edit>preferences>camera raw>JPEG and TIFF handling>Disable JPEG support

I think i have it right..
Iain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: