PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Animation with Blurred Picture on CS4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kittykatklub1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Animation with Blurred Picture on CS4 Reply with quote

The title may not exactly suit what I am trying to find, however I recently drew a picture on Sai Painttool Program (because im not good with photoshop) And did quick and easy editing on photoshop (such as animations, transparent background, etc) I put a 2 light pink hearts in the background with a soft brush causing a blur, but for some reason when I Save it for the Web and upload it on deviantart, it causes the blur/soft brush to come out weird:

http://kittykatklub1.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Cupcake-Request-177979482

As you can see, the blurring is distorted which is really driving me crazy. I tried changing the opacity like I had dont on a picture before, but it didnt exactly work. Help please? Angel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: