PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Arc Vs Admin Vs Mod Vs anyone
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Arc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Arc Vs Admin Vs Mod Vs anyone Reply with quote

Argue

come on boys you read it now lets get this party started we need members to join and battle, post art, create galleries ETC... Eek

TiDaL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tons of digital art wallpapers... but gallery area only has a max of 800x600 and tiny file size... i have most of my art uploaded and can link them but hwere would i link it?

EX: about 90%photoshop and 10%rendered in 3dsmax

Arc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i am not mistaken every user of PF should have their own Gallery, i dont know what is the file size or image resolution limit allowed on this board, but the gallery is something we all have, it should be the first button on the Navigationl toolbar if i am not mistaken, have fun uploading your images if you get to that, i'll be joining in soon..

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of file size should I be allowing?

Also, as it stands now... you have to make 200 posts before you can get your own Gallery.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Arc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm 200 Post to have/host your own gallery Blush its seems like a long way since there isnt many users yet, and the little users that we have post maybe 1 time every 2 days, for one i check the board everyday, i would frequent it more but we need more signups to make it more interesting, it is a good board and it seems to be heading a good way dont get me wrong i like it much myself, but we are still at the crawling stages....in my own opinion some experienced users may want to come in and showcase their gallery to inspire others, some of us like would like to get started on our own gallery already as i see and start helping others also, i dont know about the size limit thought it seems that for the gallery a 1280x768 seems pretty fair although most of us(here) wont get that resolution, but for what it is us the advanced users will pretty much love the high res. now for the file limit i think that around 150K-200K max should be a very good starting point, most of us here are already posting images way past that point, i know i know some of us want more but when it comes to bandwith sometimes it can bite you in the chin in the future lets say when there is more than enough signups and 10,000 page views a day, the photoshop community is big and we for once have a very catchy name....just need time :P

Arc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also Tidal great rendition with 3DSM which Version are you running? last one i used was 2.5 in school and it was very good, i am looking forward to buy version 5.0 but version 6 came out as i hear Eek i just dont want to folk over the $5,000 plus more for it and plug ins Mad

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arc,

Thank you for your suggestions. I am gonna take them into consideration and you may just find some changes. :)

Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: