PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
ASUS N56V & CC 2014 Photoshop - video issues
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Ajeff37

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:01 am    Post subject: ASUS N56V & CC 2014 Photoshop - video issues Reply with quote

I've recently returned from a trip overseas where I used my Gopro Hero 4 to film and photograph stuff. When I open photoshop it only takes up to 5 seconds tops and when I drag pictures into it it's instantaneous. However whenever I drag in a video or do anything video related it takes about a minute or two to even import a 20 second clip that was shot at 1080p. When I use the frames to layers option just clicking on that menu item takes about a minute to open the import your file box then a further 2 - 5 minutes to import the frames.

I was wondering if anyone knew what the issue could be and how to solve it or at least speed the process up because I have some videos that are 20 minutes long and at this rate I'll be waiting days to import those.

These are my computers specs.
Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: