PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Australian bushfire tat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

armymuffinman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Australian bushfire tat Reply with quote

G'day all

Looking through the members list most of you seem to be from outside of Australia and I don't know how much the outside world knows what is going on here, so I think i might explain.

On Feburary 7th parts of victoria reached temperatures of up to 48 degrees celsius(Around 120 Fahrenheit) accompanied with 100km/ph winds and no rain since october, multiple fires were started across the state and by the end of the night had burnt over 300,000 hecteres, killing over 200 and leaving nearly 8,000 people homeless. The fires continue to burn with conditions only worsening.

I myself have lost some of my best mates and was there providing first aid at the relief centre. What got to me most was a story of a family trying to flee the fires in the family car and being cooked alive in there car by the fire. When police found the car they found a mother clutching her baby in the front seat.

What I want from you guys is a design that will kinda symbolise the mother and the baby being burnt alive by the fire so I can tattooo it on my forearm so neither I or noone else will never forget what happened that day.

My email is in my profile and would appriaticiate anything

BBarlow92

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you can push through this man good luck.

moondog

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give this a shot after I come back from the statewide wrestling tournament that my son is wrestling in. I got sidetracked and had earlier planned a little something but forgot to get to it.

Romans 10:13
For Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

moondog

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to take so long, but are you still looking for this?

Romans 10:13
For Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: