PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Automatically Turning on Layers in Succession
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

chidomes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Automatically Turning on Layers in Succession Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm working with an image made up of a about 160 different layers that spell out a word. My question is whether or not Photoshop has the ability to turn on each layer, save a picture of the current state, turn on another layer, save a picture of the current state, and keep doing that until the whole word is spelled out. The final product would be ~160 separate pictures that each build off of each other (as if the word was being spelled out). Does anyone have any insight as to if this is possible to do automatically or am I stuck with a manual process. If that's the case, any tricks or shortcuts I could use to make the manual process a bit less painful?

As a note, a GIF will not work for me in this case -- they have to be individual photos.

Thanks in advance for anyone's assistance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: