PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Batch Image Merging
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

musicmusik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Batch Image Merging Reply with quote

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows a quick solution to this problem.

At work I am taking a number of images, most 300 x 300 in size and am putting each onto a 500 x 500 white background.

The reason why is because each image needs to be shown at 500 x 500 and if they stay their original size (300 x 300) they will be blurry when displayed.

So I copy each onto a 500 x 500 background and flatten the layers and save them. Its a very lengthy process and my boss wants everything done quickly.

He has no concept of time so I am in desperate need of help!

All ideas and solutions most welcome. Can they be done as a batch from a folder.

I really don't want to go through each process 1 by 1!

Many Regards

Paul R

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Create an action that does: Image Canvas Size and set the height and width to 500, set the Canvas Extension Color to White.
You can then batch this action for all your files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: