PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Batch process background with sample blank background
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

zcharif1

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Batch process background with sample blank background Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a way to batch process out the background from a set of pictures in 1 folder, save as PNG (same name as source), with transparent backgrounds.

I have a blank background photo with the entire scene without the subject. I also have 40+ images of the subject from several angles, in the same background. The background is the exact same for the entire set, so this is not an issue.

This is for a photogrammetry project, if that fact helps to explain.

How do I get this accomplished quickly? I am hoping it can be done in a batch process.[/i]

jannatul18

PS Version: cs6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For batch image processing Adobe lightroom is a better choice. Have you used lightroom yet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: