PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Blending an object into a photo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ConyardSix1989

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:00 am    Post subject: Blending an object into a photo. Reply with quote

Could someone please explain to me how to blend an object (bracelet) into another photo (around the wrist). I am fairly new to photoshop. I have messed around with several things but can't seem to get it to look real.

Auieos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lighting, levels, color and positioning are the main giveaway something has been 'shopped'.
Blending an object into a photo not only takes the right tools inside Photoshop but a good eye for detail. The second prerequisite can takes years of practice if you don't come from an artistic background like myself.

Firstly you have to a good job cutting it out and positioning where you want it.
Now when you add it you have to ask yourself how much does it look out of place? The more it sticks out the more work will be required to correct it.
You should also be looking at the sharpness and noise of the photo compared to the added object.
Then comes the levels/curves.
Then color and saturation.
Then shadows and highlights.
and the list goes on.

You should upload the bracelet and the other picture and people here can have a look at it and give you specific tips.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: