PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
branding images by adding text and logos automaticly?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Dan_dan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: branding images by adding text and logos automaticly? Reply with quote

Dear all

I have set of imagery in tiff format. For each of the images i have information such as coordinates where it was taken. This is in a text file.

The images are quite large. Like 800mb each.

What i am doing at this point is :

I open each image, copy the details from the text file and paste it inside the image and also I add my company logo. Then i resize it and reduce the size to a suitable one like 40 mb for printing.

What i was wondering if there is a possibility that this can be automated? Like a script or a program that will read from the text file the details, place them inside the image, put the logo in the appropriate place and resize.

Any examples or tutorial or materials to read that anyone will be able to point me to?

Thank you so much for your help.

Sincerely
Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: