PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Can someone rate me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

AlphaOmega

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Can someone rate me? Reply with quote

Yea... Im not exactly a beginner, most people say im pretty good but around all these people doing photoshop i dont know how i compare. This is most of my stuf in chronological order (i use photoshop and imageready, they're all forum sigs):

Hmm i think that's it... hope you like them Big Grin if you can rate me 1-100 it would be helpful thanks again.

Edit:Hey Woah im really sorry, I ddnt see the relavant board can someone move it? thanks, sorry, i always do stupid stuff like this... Cry

thehermit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The animations are a little weighty and the images a little tutorial meets filter factory.

No point rating you really, we are all on a learning journey, it's just some have come futher than others.

AlphaOmega

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks :) im about to go learn about custom brushes... its an area i never encountered...

TiDaL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya i can't rate much, there pretty good concepts, not prfoessional however you've obviously got some great ideas, just keep messing around and i'm sure you will learn

comparison: you can check out mine, its in my sig, just click on gallery to view all my stuff, btw most of it is photoshop only, some of it i used 3dsmax or terragen

AlphaOmega

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow thanks.
Im not pretending to be proffesional. I've been using photoshop for a while now... about three months. I still have LOADS to learn, I just make sigs for people on forums as favours :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: