PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Cannot print in photo mode without getting changed colors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jodevizes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Cannot print in photo mode without getting changed colors Reply with quote

I was working on a project where I pasted a color layer onto a black and white layer and got a message something like this is a color layer or something. (I was in a hurry). Since then, when I print in photo mode the blacks have changed to a nasty dark blue. I have been playing around and found that if I didn't use photo mode in print dialog box the black was printed correctly.
Does anybody know how I can get back to where I was?
I am using Windows 8 with PS6
Thanks Jo

jodevizes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Further info Reply with quote

Further to this I have tried printing just a solid black box. It prints a nasty blue color. I have created one box in PS6 on a windows 8 machine and another on an XP with PS5 and they both produce the same nasty blue colour, I have changed printing heads, re-installed printer driver. If I do not use the photo print option but use standard printing, the black prints ok.

Please does anybody have any ideas as this is driving me bonkers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: