PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Car Audio banner needed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

craigzter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Car Audio banner needed! Reply with quote

Hey I am new here so Hello!! lol...anywho, I cannot download and install ps on this puter because of its crappyness..im running off of like 8 gigs of hdd space lol!

I need someone to make me a banner for my site. http://caandmore.com/files/news.php

Staff if the link is unacceptable, by all means delete it:D

I need something with the same color scheme(dark orange, black, white and grey/silver). I would like to have something a little professional looking and related to car audio.

If you need pictures I will be more than glad to send you pictures to incorporate in the banner.

size: 700x200
format: .jpg or .png please!
need it by: Whenever someone can get it done, much thanks is extended!

If any other information is needed please let me know so I can get oyu correct and more specific information.

Thank you in advance,
Aaron Birthday Big Grin

craigzter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on size!

925wx200h
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: