PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
CAR Photochops!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: CAR Photochops! Reply with quote

anyone here "photochop" cars.....?
i have a few i've done this is one of em (Volkswagon Golf R32)....lemme know if anyone else does em i might get motivitaed to do some more of em.

or if u wanna see some more of mine just lemme know.

cheers,
matt

r32chopped-samurai.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.49 KB
 Viewed:  12761 Time(s)

r32chopped-samurai.jpg

cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did u make all the pieces or did u find them somewhere and put them on??? cuz it looks very good

TiDaL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks real! i like it a lot, very clean simple not overdone kits and esigns, Great job fiting it all together and matching paint color

cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya great job

RasterMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a "quicky" I did of my pick-up truck

Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyborg wrote:
did u make all the pieces or did u find them somewhere and put them on??? cuz it looks very good

yeh pretty much made everythin except the wheels....but they were white i changed the colour and levels to get em shiney. Big Wink

EyEdeas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Real deal? Reply with quote

Hey, new guy here, not to ps or battles, just this form and "photchoping cars" . What the concept here? Where those graphics created only in ps? Is there an original image that they were started with? I could take a photo of a car and make it look slick but, damn if that from scratch you guys have skills.

-d-

RasterMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Real deal? Reply with quote

EyEdeas wrote:
Hey, new guy here, not to ps or battles, just this form and "photchoping cars" . What the concept here? Where those graphics created only in ps? Is there an original image that they were started with? I could take a photo of a car and make it look slick but, damn if that from scratch you guys have skills.

-d-

Welcome!,....the term "photochoping" refers to the alteration of an existing car/truck photo by means of photoshop or some other raster based program, in the case of my post, I shaved the door handles, and bagged/bodydropped my pick-up truck, but it's a pic I took last weekend. The background was made in photoshop, it's very easy to do, here's the same image but with a sunset, also created in PS

However,...there are people who create images of vehicals from scratch or nearly from scratch using vector based programs like Adobe Illustrator, it's usually not too hard to tell these from photoshop images, as they look "drawn"

ZiN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i only do colors, lol i suck at chops, but i'd like to see more of ur work, thnx! nice job with golf!

You may know everything on photoshop, but without ideas or creativty, theres no point in using it. - ZiN

Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok here's another.....this was fairly rushed, but it somehow managed to get published in Hot4's magazine here in Australia in their "koncept car korner" section. Pretty happy with that....

mx5-chop-samurai.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  94.51 KB
 Viewed:  12674 Time(s)

mx5-chop-samurai.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9
Jump to: