PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Change picture size add background
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Glenn71

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Change picture size add background Reply with quote

I have 3000 files that have the pixel size 1000x1000, but I need them to be 1000x1200. The pictures don't have a background so I have to add a white background but I also need to keep the original file name when I save the files.

Is there a easy batch to do this?

The pictures need to keep their proportion so I tried to make a background that are 1000x1200 and copy the pictures on to that, but then it looses it's original filename.

Glenn71

Glenn71

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that I can group pictures in layers, and copy that group on to the white background, that way they keep their original file name and then use the "export layers to files". But I dont know how that will work with so many files?

And you have to have at least two layers to use the group command.

There should be an easy fix for this but I can't seem to find it. :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: