PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Color picker gone weird + colors changing when saving JEPEG
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Zonicle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Color picker gone weird + colors changing when saving JEPEG Reply with quote

I recently got a Wacom Cintiq 12WX, so I've been changing between single and dual monitors a bit, and had to reduce color quality and resolution, but right now those are set to their defaults.
I also un- and reinstalled Photoshop CS2 a few times seeing as I have a weird bug with the tablet pen eraser nib doing the same thing as the pen nib. That didn't solve the eraser issue, but instead I think it may somehow have caused the color picker to screw up.

And it's not only in Photoshop. Some of my drawings I recently uploaded to Deviantart have also become strange and distorted. A character I drew with blue jeans suddenly had purple jeans.
Also, when saving to JEPEG, the image loses a bit of color.

Anyone have some clues for me in this matter?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: