PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Color Profile issue with Photoshop CS6
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kashyap_nishant@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Color Profile issue with Photoshop CS6 Reply with quote

Hi, I am a NIKON user and mostly shoots in RAW. In my recently bought CS6, I am facing issue whenever I open the pictures I am clicking with NIKON 50mm prime 1.8G, do some basic RAW editing, flatten the image and then saving the JPEG in a folder.
When I open the saved image in WINDOWS photo viewer, I see a huge difference in the sharpening and colors of the saved image and the one still open in photoshop. Image in Photoshop looks way sharper and colors exactly the way I want but when I open the saved jpeg., it doesn't look sharp at all, plus the colors also look off.
I tried various color profiles in cs6 but the problem still persists. Please advise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: