PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Colour differences in Photoshop CS4 and Flash CS4 - help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

erikhl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Colour differences in Photoshop CS4 and Flash CS4 - help! Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been having problems for a while now when working with Photoshop and Flash, so now I will try to find an answer to my problem.

The thing is, when I try to take designs from Photoshop to Flash, the colours are changing/looking wrong. See my attached screenshot below.

The document in the upper part of the screenshot, is the Photoshop document. There is a blue gradient in the image and the left color of the gradient is RGB: 0/90/132 and the right color is RGB: 0/131/191.

The document in the lower part of the screenshot, is the Flash document. Here I have used exactly the same RGB colours to achieve the same blue gradient background. But as you can see on my screen, the colours look totally different. The colours in the Photoshop document looks clearer/darker.

How can I solve this problem and get the colours to look the same in Photoshop and Flash, and why do I even have this problem?

Kindly asking for help,

/Erik
[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: