PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Creation and Destruction!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kalb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Creation and Destruction! Reply with quote

Hi guys
Many of you know me on and off of the forum. I’m not at too many events, but I try to make it out when I can.
If you, for some reason have yet to meet me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Erik. I am 22 years old and a full-time student at one of our local universities here in SoCal. I am also a part-time employee at Cycle Gear in Fullerton. Not only am I a student and a hard worker at my current place of employment, but I am also an avid rider as well. I commute, carve canyons and hit the track on my 2007 GSX-R 600.
I am posting this thread because I feel as if you and I have been cheated! For those of you who were up early and checking OC Moto today (as I usually am), you saw my thread about Cycle Gear’s Sale coming up. I won’t mention any dates because this thread may get deleted/locked as well.
I just posted a few minor details about the sale because we all like to save money, and although Cycle Gear sales aren’t always the greatest, we always have a few GOOD deals worth looking at. moncler coats I knew that it was going to be deleted, and just like that, it was!
Now, I can understand that OC Moto has a policy of businesses posting/advertising on the site, especially if they are not site sponsors.
Unfortunately, I have tried over and over again to somehow have Cycle Gear officially sponsor OC Moto, but it cannot be done. We do however, as some have you may noticed, sponsor andmoncler jacken donate to OC Moto. Cycle Gear Fullerton has sponsored either the second or third largest Orignal Mike’s bike night, as well as donated for other members personal events in which OC Moto was a part of. I was also talking to my manager, Jojo about the Holiday event, and how we should be a part of it.
Not only that, but if you have walked into Cycle Gear (I can only speak for the one in Fullerton), we have always taken care of OC Moto members.
Its funny how I am not allowed to start a new thread regarding a sale which many, including myself will/can benefit from. It was taken down just as quickly as the stuff we donated was taken out of our hands.
I AM NOT TRYING TO BRING IN ANY SALES - NO!
I AM A FELLOW RIDER FIRST! ASK ANYONE WHO HAS MET ME PERSONALLY on this board!
I have questioned the moderator (who I’m sure doesn’t remember meeting me at one time or another) about some of the other sales that people have posted ….AND have even made it to the events calendar. Those shops haven’t done anything for this site! Examples: Chapperal, Berts, and the Alpinestars sale.
I am ticked off! I received a response to my question, stating that it was a “Gray area” and that the moderators have yet to come up with a solution. So why was it deleted?
Don’t get me wrong, I like OC Moto. I like having updates on things going on in the community that I love and pretty much live for, but this is ridiculous!
I want answers, and so should you guys! We should not allow ourselves to be cheated.
Thanks for reading!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: