PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
CS3 cursor issue, very weird
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

sbrochew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: CS3 cursor issue, very weird Reply with quote

I am using CS3 on Windows 7 Sony VAIO vpcf115fm. For some reason the cursor is different than everyone elses I know and have talked to. The cursor is three very faint tiny arrows pointing northwest and at the bottom right of every arrow there is a tiny faint little plus sign. i have gone in to preferences to the cursor section and tried to change it, it did not work. it does not seem to be affected by anything, i.e. layer locked. When I switch to the blur tool it is three tiny little circles. This problem is very annoying and I cannot seem to find anyone who has ever heard of the problem before. If anyone can help I would be very appreciative.

thehermit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a bit of reading at the official Adobe forums it would seem to be related to your system font size.

If you have it larger than small (100%) it appears to effect Photoshop.

If this is the reason and helps, please pass it to the other thread, similar to this one.

Here's a link just in case:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-the-text-on-your-screen-larger-or-smaller

sbrochew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thehermit wrote:
From a bit of reading at the official Adobe forums it would seem to be related to your system font size.

If you have it larger than small (100%) it appears to effect Photoshop.

If this is the reason and helps, please pass it to the other thread, similar to this one.

Here's a link just in case:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-the-text-on-your-screen-larger-or-smaller

I have no idea how I can possibly thank you. I have been bothered by this for so long it is rediculous!!! You fixed it!!!! :) My font size was set to larger 150%, I set it to default, or smaller 100% and the pointer went to normal. I will pass this on. Thanks again for your help!!!

thehermit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, it's always infuriating when it's a bug or a glitch. Inevitably it's always a simple solution, that's impossible to find ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: