PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
CS4 and .OTF fonts dont work together
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

tormodnor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: CS4 and .OTF fonts dont work together Reply with quote

Im have newly purchased a font style which is .OTF file, installed it on my mac (last leopard update), and are now ready to use it in photoshop CS4. But this is the only place it doesn work properly. As you can see in the atteched images, one taken from word, one taken from photoshop, the photoshop make a lot of mess out of the characters. Its like it thinks its a ending and a beginning of a word in all the characters, and want to put on some fancy handwriting design here and there. And then this results in it all just layering on top of eachother.. But this doesnt happen in other softwares.. What can i do to make photohop do the right thing here? any ideas ?

tormodnor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: same happened at my friends machine Reply with quote

One more thing. I sent the font to a friend of mine, he is using windows, and the exact same problem happened on his machine. In word, its fine, in photoshop, no!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: