PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
D to reset colors???!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

zane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: D to reset colors???! Reply with quote

Hey, I'm new to Photoshop, but I'm already getting the hang of it. however, none of my keyboard shortcuts work for some reason. (Not even Ctrl+Z.) In some tutorials I've been using, they tell me to hit D to reset colors. Can anyone tell me how to do this with the mouse? And any idea on why my keyboard shortcuts aren't working?

thx

Butcher Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

I'm getting the same problem with my keyboard hotkeys.. i cant get any of them to work and its driving me nutzo lol

another thing... its keep asking me for color settings everytime i open an image.. and when I open an image it's color are off and when I save to web it saves it with normal coloring...

problem with that is.. if im making an image I dont know exactly how its gonna come out unless I click save to web to see if the color im using is the same color everyone else is gonna see. Frown

helpppppppp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: