PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
DayZ snapshot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

How did I do?
Awesome!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good for one of your first Photoshop project.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Meh.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of dodgy...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AlienNova

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: DayZ snapshot Reply with quote

So I took a snapshot that someone else shot, link will be at the bottom, and I just kind of added a bit more of an "apocalyptic" look to it, specifically with grunge maps.

Do note that I had to save it as a Jpeg with a lower quality in order for it to be under 200KB.

I am looking for some constructive criticism on what I can improve on because in no way do I consider myself experienced with photo editing of any kind.

Also! It's in a 1680x1050 resolution so if anyone wants to use it as a wallpaper for some odd reason go ahead!

Original snapshot: http://blog.steveklabnik.com/posts/2012-07-25-dayz

DayZPhotoshop.jpg
 Description:
My work
 Filesize:  157.98 KB
 Viewed:  742 Time(s)

DayZPhotoshop.jpg

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome, AlienNova. :)

I took a look at the 2 images and I don't see a lot of differences between the two. The main thing is the extra zombie and the car that is flipped over. Those elements both look fine and seem like nice additions.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: