PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
dragging images from i.e
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

opp_uk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: dragging images from i.e Reply with quote

hi all, i have spent hours on the net with not answer, so though id pop the question here. sorry if this has been answered before.....but i havce tried looking. i just upgraded to cs4 along with windows7. now in cs2 running on vista i used to be able to drag searched images straight from a google search into photoshop, without saving first etc...cant do it now and was wondering if im missing something??? any advice much apprciated. Big Wink
cheers

pete

numbrabbit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i opened firefox, then did just that. i found a picture, left clicked and dragged the image right over. worked fine for me. lol funny thing is, i didn't even know that could be done. and i've been using photoshop for a while now. guess it goes to show, you really do learn something every day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: