PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
editing multiple photos in ACR, trouble in Hightlights
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

joshatt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: editing multiple photos in ACR, trouble in Hightlights Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm on win7 x64( i3, 4g RAM), photoshop cc 2014 x86, acr9.1.

When I multi-select 15 raw photos and drag them to photoshop-ACR, I could select all 15 photos and do "auto", or do "dehaze", works fine. But if I select all then change "highlights", say from 0 to -100, only a part of the 15 photos are changed, the rest of them just remain 0.

I'm guessing my computer is slow, but waiting more minutes does not help.

Any idea?
Thanks.

gmich

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joshatt wrote:
Hi,

I'm on win7 x64( i3, 4g RAM), photoshop cc 2014 x86, acr9.1.

When I multi-select 15 raw photos and drag them to photoshop-ACR, I could select all 15 photos and do "auto", or do "dehaze", works fine. But if I select all then change "highlights", say from 0 to -100, only a part of the 15 photos are changed, the rest of them just remain 0.

I'm guessing my computer is slow, but waiting more minutes does not help.

Any idea?
Thanks.
I am more a computer guy than a Photoshop guy. So there may be issues that I overlook. However, in the coputer area there are thigs that could make the difference. Can you tell me, do you have two drives? Is one a temp drive for photoshop? How much RAM do you have? What is your page file setting set to?
The answers to these question may highlight an issue.

231-547-5562 ext 11

joshatt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gmich wrote:
I am more a computer guy than a Photoshop guy. So there may be issues that I overlook. However, in the coputer area there are thigs that could make the difference. Can you tell me, do you have two drives? Is one a temp drive for photoshop? How much RAM do you have? What is your page file setting set to?
The answers to these question may highlight an issue.

Thanks for your help.
My laptop only has one harddrive, 4G RAM. And pagefile settings is "partition C only, auto", that makes it at least 4G or 5G . And my Photoshop temporary file setting is "partition D and E".
The thing is : I guess "dehaze" is a function that needs more computer resource than "highlights", and "basic - auto" is even more complicated. So why "highlights" and "auto" works fine, only "dehaze" fails?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: