PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Elfhelp logo re-design A$100 competition
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

XavierSeton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Elfhelp logo re-design A$100 competition Reply with quote

Hello all,

I'm offering Australian A$100 as a prize for the simple redesign/update of my website logo. If I select an entry, I will use it to replace the old one on my website on the 1-Sep-05, and I will transfer A$100 by Bank Transfer to the winner. You can go to http://www.elfhelp.com.au/new_elfhelp_logo.html for details and answers to questions.

The current website logo "Elfhelp" can be found in the top left hand corner of my website http://www.elfhelp.com.au . And attached below. Perhaps (but not necessarilly) the same red colour and white font, but with some sexy but unobtrusive movement with the stars? Perhaps Silver on Red, and some more smaller stars that glitter across? Picture Dimensions (at least height) to remain the same. I'm guessing an animated gif, but other animated formats could be ok. Just the word "elfhelp" and stars, no other symbols/pics necessary.

Entries can be emailed to xseton@elfhelp.com.au

Cheers!

Xavier

elfhelp.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.15 KB
 Viewed:  1402 Time(s)

elfhelp.gif

XavierSeton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: More details about Elfhelp Logo - Reply with quote

You can go to http://www.elfhelp.com.au/new_elfhelp_logo.html for details and answers to questions Im asked...

Maybe the small stars glitter across giving the feeling of a magician waving a wand? Perhaps some smaller stars glittering across, or fading across unobtrusively? I like the idea of silver on red.

I'll be checking replies to this post on a regular basis!

Cheerio

Xavier

robvr6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive emailed a quick one to you.

XavierSeton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Thanks so far - and still time to submit an entry! Reply with quote

Thanks for the dozen or so entries so far! A$100 will be awarded after all entries are in by the 1st September - so there is still time to enter!

And I also decided to award another A$100 in early October. I'll be sending out a newsletter to all Elfhelp's clients in Sydney and Melbourne and they get to vote on their favourite.

Cheerio,

Xavier
www.elfhelp.com.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: