PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Error when installing CS4 on new Vista Home Premium 64-bit
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

hpxtreme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Error when installing CS4 on new Vista Home Premium 64-bit Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I've been using CS4 on my old computer for a while now, and got a brand new Sony Vaio laptop that has Vista Home Premium 64-bit (they dont have xp and downgrading isnt supported Dodgy )

Anyways, after installing everything on the new laptop, I went back to work, and Dreamweaver and the other apps work, but Photoshop gives me the following error at startup....

the monitor profile "Sony Vaio display profile_22834_02_D65" appears to be defective. please rerun your monitor calibration software.

I contacted Sony first since it seems to be their fault, but after many tests, and several calls, no one knows what to do.

I asked around with Adobe professionals and they havnt heard of this, so im hoping someone else has and knows a solution to it. Confused

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

photonz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I'm getting the same message - just got my Vaio yesterday and Photoshop is giving me the same error.

No help for you @hpxtreme, but maybe someone can help both of us???

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: