PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Eye Removal Help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Ricky75

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:55 am    Post subject: Eye Removal Help Reply with quote

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how to remove eyes from a portrait photo. Like covering the eyes with skin so that the person is eyeless with skin covering their eye sockets. I've had trouble finding a tutorial for this as every search just points towards red eye removal. I have CS6 and have tried filling with content-aware, the clone stamp and dragging parts of the persons face and erasing the edges with a soft brush but all just seem to make it look blurred and unnatural. It's for a friend who's face I photoshop often with different effects then send it to them for a laugh.

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEtmGzrIQ9o

Is covered in this tut by ChChCheck it

georgus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Eye Removal Help Reply with quote

Ricky75 wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how to remove eyes from a portrait photo. Like covering the eyes with skin so that the person is eyeless with skin covering their eye sockets. I've had trouble finding a tutorial for this as every search just points towards red eye removal. I have CS6 and have tried filling with content-aware, the clone stamp and dragging parts of the persons face and erasing the edges with a soft brush but all just seem to make it look blurred and unnatural. It's for a friend who's face I photoshop often with different effects then send it to them for a laugh.

Upload an image that you want to edit

michael80

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well create a new layer. select stamp tool make sure you can select a place on bottomlayer and that you have the emty toplayer active. then paint over the eyes with the stamp tool. maybe you have to select a repair spot several times to make it look more realistic. after this you will even be able to place a single eye in the forehead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: