PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Flyer sizing help please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

urbancolour

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Flyer sizing help please Reply with quote

Hello

I am designing a new flyer for myself and and having some problems with the size of flyer for the printer

They request a sizing of 150mm x 107mm which would include a 3mm boarder for trim and a 1mm bleed

I downloaded a template which was great but wrong size, It was basicly the size above with an internal box to show where I should place my images/ text etc - Hope thats clear :-)

Is there anything available here like that, or can someone tell me how to create the same?

Also. my text came back from proofing and looked jaggered at the edges, how do I solve that?

Thanks for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: