PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
font not displaying - help
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Danielle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: font not displaying - help Reply with quote

So I've searched for the last 2 days all over the Internet trying to figure out why a specific font is not displaying in Photoshop, but is in other programs (IrisUPC). Nothing has been of any help, so far. The reason this is such an issue for me is that I'd had this font on my other computer, which after 5 years of heavy use, finally bit the dust. Got a new computer had to install this particular font because it's the main title font for our website. I am trying to update my website and add a page now and can't becasue this font is not displaying in Photoshop, although it is installed and displays in other programs. Any help would be so very much appreciated.If this helps, I'm on Windows 7 and Photoshop 7.0.

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can email you the font if you want to install it onto photoshop, I have it on CS6, no reason it shouldn't work with your version? If you want to message me your email address I'll send it over

Danielle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI SC...thanks so much for the reply. that would be great. I had read that Photoshop seems to be more stringent than other programs when it comes to fonts. I'd had it on the other computer but with the new one, I downloaded it from a free font site, so maybe that's the issue. I'd tried downloading it from a few different sites, but no luck....

And apparently because I have less than 25 posts, I cannot PM you for whatever reason, so you can send me the font here: oisdanielle@yahoo.ca

Just one more question... c/program files(x86)/common files/Adobe / Fonts? I just install it in that folder or should I be putting it somewhere else?

thanks again for your help - I will let you know if it works. :)

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can just go straight into your downloads folder, that's where mine go, I'll email you now :)

gmich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:13 am    Post subject: How to Add Fonts to Photoshop Reply with quote

http://www.wikihow.com/Add-Fonts-to-Photoshop
231-547-5562 ext 11
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: