PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Fundraiser for my site: I will make any gfx (any) for Paypal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

SPX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Fundraiser for my site: I will make any gfx (any) for Paypal Reply with quote

I'm starting a site and I need money. So, I'm having a "fundraiser" - I will accept requests for any gfx you may need - whether it be a signature, banner, logo, or web design template. It can be animated if you like.

If you would like me to make custom gfx for you, all I need is the following:

- The type of gfx you want (sig, avatar, banner, whatever)
- Animation? (yes or no)
- Theme (e.g. football, Nintendo)
- Size (pixels, inches, or centimeters)
- anything else you want
- $1 safety deposit

How it works is, I want a $1 safety deposit to show me that you're willing to pay for custom graphics. After it is paid, I will get to work on your request. I will then either post the final result here or send it to you in an e-mail (please specify which). If you do not like it, I want you to send me an e-mail from YOUR address promising that you will not use what I have made and I will return your $1. If you DO like it, I will ask you to pay an extra fee (guaranteed to NOT exceed $15). These will be the prices (not including $1 stated above):

- sigs: nothing extra
- logos: $1
- 88x31 button for your site: $1
- website banners: $2
- wallpaper: $5
- website template $10
- anything else: ask me

By asking me to make you gfx, you agree that you will pay a $1 deposit and either: i) pay the charges listed above; or ii) send me an e-mail guaranteeing not to use my gfx. You also agree that you will not sell my work.

I am not afraid to press charges - don't test me.

All payments are to be made to the Paypal account SP_admin@hotmail.com (you can also e-mail a request to the same address).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: