PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Green Screen removal from Animated GIF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Neil42

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:00 am    Post subject: Green Screen removal from Animated GIF Reply with quote

Hi there. First post and more or less new to Photoshop CS6 (old Corel user). O.S. is windows 7.

I've imported a short green screen video sequence of flying birds (into layers) to make a transparent animated GIF, to overlay over a same size background and re-save as the same. The idea is to create a few birds repeatedly taking off in a specific area of a website header logo - a Cinematagraph, in effect.

The current background is the sort of standard chroma-key green and I am trying to change this to white (e.g. transparent) on all layers without success, then insert the logo segment as a background. Happy to supply screenshots etc., if required...

Any advice aimed at relatively simpleton level (mine, not yours) very much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Neil.

P.S. I note when I hit the Green channel the sequence looks white, but obviously cannot save it as this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: