PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help/Advise needed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Hammerhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Help/Advise needed! Reply with quote

Hey guys,

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Kim, i'm 23 and i live in Norway. Been photoshopping for about 5-6 years now, (not talented though) and it's kind of a hobby for me.

So on to what i came here for, i have created a logo for a clan i am playing in, and my problem is, as you can see in the picture, the pixelation on the left side. It appeared after i re-colored the left side. How can i fix it, or is it maybe someone here who could help out?

And could you guys maybe give me some feedback on the logo? what do you think of it? Suggestions?

Best regards,
Kim.

Rarity

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't really tell by just looking at the image what might have caused the pixelation. Would depend on the method you used to create the helmet and to recolour it. If you used a shapelayer - what I would have done - you might want to double check the anti alias settings.

On the logo itself. I really dig it. I'm a sucker for (almost) symmetrical designs and I really like the colour scheme you've gone with - the colours complement the design but even a full white logo on black would work which is exactly what you're looking for.

I would have liked to have that scratch near the left eye come back in the lettering but other than that it's a really solid job.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: