PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
help choose my cars future!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

joshthepeople

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: help choose my cars future! Reply with quote

I am in the process of re-building/restoring my Datsun. I am looking for someone who can change the color of the car in the photo to a few different things so I can have a better idea what the final product will look like. Firstly black out the chrome and matte black the rear spoiler, also the stickers do not have to stay (leave them or remove them which ever is easier). I am looking for one with the whole car red and one with the whole car white, then the same red and white ones with the fender flairs matte black (the whole one around the rear wheel wheel and just the raised top part of the front one, hope that's clear). Finally I have a bit more of a tricky request! I am considering doing the car in white camo with black fender flairs if someone can pull it off (will look for a picture to show this). Thanks a bunch guy on helping visualize my project hope I gave you enough info on what I am looking for.

joshthepeople

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something along the lines of this, more of a straight edged camo over the round curvy kind. Same colors the black white and grey. Thanks a bunch again!

joshthepeople

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please? :) lol

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I saw this post and thought, do you know what I'd love to do it, until you mentioned you wanted it white, it's takes a lot more work :/ (well for me anyway) I can do your other requests though if you like?

Sarah :)

joshthepeople

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh i see, didnt know about white being more difficult. Trying to decide if I want to match it with my Camaro or go a totally different route(red or camo). Have always wanted a red car also so it's a tough decision lol. by all means do which ever ones your able to do, anything helps! I appreciate it :)

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am actually in love with your Camero!!! Anyway, I'll do what I can asap and post back.

Sarah x

joshthepeople

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha thanks, me too I love that car more than anything, don't tell my girlfriend that tho!

joshthepeople

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone? Does not even have to be the best of quality. Just something to give me an idea, Leaning toward red. So looking for the whole car red (the one that is currently orange) and then one more with the raised portions around the wheel wheels black. Please and thanks to anyone who can help!

d^_^b

PS Version: CC 2014

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meow.

joshthepeople

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome thanks so much. You have no idea how much that has helped me make my decision. Defiantly Goin completely red! One day soon I will have a computer with photoshop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: