PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help Correcting Photos?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

lyssamae01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Help Correcting Photos? Reply with quote

I am not an advanced user in Photoshop, but know a thing or two; however, I cannot figure out how to fix the lighting in these photos. Any suggestions?

hawkeye

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see any hope for the first one, the highlights are blown out and there is no detail to recapture. The second can be improved some, but it would take a lot of work by painting over the affected areas as I did here on the woman's face. If you want to pursue that course, paint on a separate layer with a very soft low opacity brush. Sample often, and work slowly. When you have it the way you want it add a little noise to match the original.

seaco

PS Version: CC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a go for you but as Hawkeye says there's no quick fix for these images once detail is burnt out there is no bringing it back unfortunately...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: