PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help drawing different coloured candle bodies (transparent)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Johnny T

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Help drawing different coloured candle bodies (transparent) Reply with quote

Hi there,

I have 24 candle bodies (see an couple of examples attached) that I'm going to make into candle gifs (I'm going to add a small animated flame to them).

The candle bodies were taken from a Flash file I had and the quality isn't brilliant (as you can see) and I'm struggling to get them with transparent backgrounds.

I was just working on them and thought why not just make new candles?

I've had a look at a few tutorials but it's a bit of a steep learning curve for me so just wondered if anyone wanted to make some candles for me (basically all the same candle but 24 different colours - although it doesn't *have* to be 24 it could be less I suppose).

Or even just one candle and a short tutorial on how I could change the colour myself would be even better. (Just thinking on my feet but maybe even a 'vector' so I could resize it perhaps... not sure if that's possible?)

Let me know if you are interested. Ideally I would like the candle to be around 70px tall and a similar design to the ones I've posted (i.e. more of a church-type candle as oppose to a skinny birthday cake type one)

Could you let me know if you would be available to have a quick go at this for me?

Many thanks

John :-)

dark_purple.gif
 Description:
Quality not very good
 Filesize:  2.57 KB
 Viewed:  554 Time(s)

dark_purple.gif

dark_blue.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.52 KB

dark_blue.gif

cream.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.63 KB

cream.gif

hawkeye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removing the background and changing the candle color is no problem using the gif file.

rh@digitalphotographic.org

Johnny T

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the very quick reply. I've just sent you an email.

Cheers

John :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: