PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help with a logo design!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

GlassDoorStudio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Help with a logo design! Reply with quote

Hi all.

I was wondering if for those of you who are good with creating ineresting logo's and text's would be able to help me out. I am just starting up a new clothing company for ages 13-25 mainly the student market. i was wondering if anyone would have a crack at making me a logo to go at the top of my myspace page. i have an outline of what i would like a would really appreciate any help.

So here it goes:

-The name of the company is 'Glass Door Clothing' (that is what i want as the logo)

- here is an example of the kind of font i was looking at for a guideline (at the top of the pages, www.myspace.com/greeleyestates or www.myspace.com/tbwd. the second one is a bit crazy but i like the idea if it was a bit more readable.

- The kind of look i wanted for the font was cracked/smashed glass type look being very jaggedy and sharp maybe with like some coloured reflection in the broken bits.

- The backround for the text would have to be something that fits but is contrasting maybe like a scratched rusted metal effect or worn away dark wood or something

But yeah there it is. i would appreciate any help and ideas at all. Thank you in advance. any question or if u come up with something my email is glassdoorstudio@hotmail.com

Thank you again.

Ollie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: