PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help with image
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

robbhud121

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject: Help with image Reply with quote

Hello,

I am trying to build a website for my dad and unfortunately I have no experience in editing images, If anyone has time I would greatly appreciate if they could help me out. I am trying to create a background image for his website using the graphic that is on his business card. Would it be possible to extend the brown background graphic so when I select the image as the background of the page it doesn't stretch out the rest of the graphic. Also, would it be possible to remove the text below the cross guns? I would be grateful for any help! Thanks!

http://imgur.com/rZ67xUC

Sebastian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there
Well it would help, if you wrote down what dimensions do you need the image to be. Post that and I'll see what I can do. :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: