PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How can I recreate this effect?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Eventhestreets

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: How can I recreate this effect? Reply with quote

Hey y'all, so I have photoshop cs2 and have been using photoshop in general for about a year. I am semi-decent with it, but I am having trouble figuring out how to get a look similar to this:

http://pixelgrazer.com/march/virginia/index.html

What I looking to do is to get skin tones white and flawless looking like that. I have tried several different things (levels adjustment, desaturation, dodging, etc) to get a similar look, but they never quite look right. Anyone have any ideas?

-Jason

Aldog

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really feel like I'd be much help if I went into detail, but I suggest the clone stamp tool.

theyapps

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also after you use clone I suggest you use the smear a little cause the clone tool leaves things a little choppy.

Aldog

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and another thing, I usually create a new layer, and then just check the "use all layers" box (next to opacity and flow) in the toolbar.
and i also use alot of layers. some things can look good at first, but aren't right in the finished product

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: How can I recreate this effect? Reply with quote

You need to apply the necessary corrections to only a selected part of the image, not the complete image. Should't be too difficult once you have the right selection in combination with levels and/or curves. Here's an idea: post two images, the original image and the one you modified and I'll show you how to do it better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: