PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How do i get an action into photoshop?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jenrau

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: How do i get an action into photoshop? Reply with quote

I feel so dumb but i can't figure this out. I've put the action into the "presets" folder on windows xp/photoshop 7, its there but its not in my actions palette. Is there some else i need to do? I can't find the answer on help or in my books.
thanks

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, you don't need to put an action into any ps file, you can keep it anywhere on your PC, go to the actions palette clicl the little arrow in the circle to get the drop down menu, then click load action, and you should get a browser box, just brows to where your actions is (desk top or where ever) and select it and click ok to load it, then run it as normal. hope that helps Wayne

actions.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.56 KB
 Viewed:  1788 Time(s)

actions.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: