PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How do I know what size my file is in CS4?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

AlanNewton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: How do I know what size my file is in CS4? Reply with quote

I was asked to deliver a .5mg jpeg photo to a magazine. I reduced the size by reducing the dimensions and then went to Save for web and design and got it down to .6 How can I find out the size of my file (not dimensions) and not have to keep guessing?

pixel8or

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have CS4 but when you go to Save for web and it brings up the dialogue box with the settings in it, does it not show you the file size somewhere on there?

slateback

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try cropping the image to 100 px with you given size say 3 by 3 or a ratio to the size of your image
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: